One fine morning, Benno finds sand in his bed. While he tries to ignore this at first, he soon must realize that he himself is loosing the sand. Day after day the sand increases and soon his time literally starts running short. Finally he is left no choice but to ask Sandra for help, who runs a small coffee shop under his apartment. Although Benno hates her with a passion, he started having dreams of her every night. What could Sandra and the dreams have to do with the sand?
Winner of over 20 Awards:
– Winner at the New Jersey International Film Festival – Best Feature Film
– Winner at the Seattle True Independent Film Festival Best Feature Film
– Winner at the Breckenridge Film Festival Best Comedy
– Winner at the Cape Fear Film Festival (North Carolina) Best Feature Film
– Winner at the Myrtle Beach International Film Festival
Best Foreign Language Film, Best Actor, Best Festival Film 2011
– Winner at the Indie Spirit Film Festival in Colorado Springs Best Feature Film
– Winner at the Max Ophuels Festival in Saarbruecken 2011 Audience Award Nominated for 3 Swiss Academy Awards.